Innovative Machine Vision is your expert image analysis partner for industrial applications. IMV provides a specialist niche of expert products and services in machine vision, image analysis, signal processing to global customers. Specifically IMV;
- Transformed the image segmentation capabilities of CSIRO's CGA microscopy particle analysis software paving the way for its commercialisation
- Seamlessly replaced the back-end image processing library for a customers' product that was stranded by a deprecated and unsupported software library.
- Provides the particle analysis engine for Optimation's world leading 3DPM 3D particle size distribution measurement solution for bulk material on conveyor belt, providing new possibilities for monitoring and automatic control of particle processes.
- Provided a masterclass and roadmap review of particle size distribution measurement technologies for a global mining company.
- Prototyping and product development in industrial applications
- Developed an IoT-enabled electro-mechanical condition monitoring/vibration monitoring system for a Tier 1 mining company
- Fragmentation measurement services for mining
We focus on our core expertise of innovative image analysis algorithms and solutions, and world leading expertise in automated systems for particle size distribution measurement of bulk material provided by Principal Scientist, Associate Professor Matthew Thurley.
In addition, we collaborate with world class partners within primary industry, process industry, SMEs, academia and global equipment suppliers. Such as, LKAB Sweden, one of the world’s most innovative iron ore mining companies, Glencore, Newcrest, Rio Tinto, IGO, ABB, University of Queensland Mining School (Australia), Lulea University of Technology (Sweden), and a range of other partners in South America, Australia, Europe, and North America.
Product Development : How we work
We bring our research and innovation to dynamic collaborations with industry (plant owners) , product owners (SMEs), and equipment suppliers , to build innovative measurement systems, online prototype installations for plant owners, and in doing so, transfer research and innovation into commercial products.